Manufactured and imported directly from Japan, ULVAC DTC series diaphragm pumps feature integral forced-air cooling.
They have two-stage PTFE diaphragms that are ideal for pumping corrosive gases and organic solvents.
These pumps are oil-free, portable, and chemical-resistant, which means less maintenance and no more frequent and costly oil change, or cross contamination.
Ai is now the official dealer of ULVAC vacuum pumps.
These pumps are made in Japan with one year warranty and technical support from ULVAC.
- Only PTFE components are exposed to vacuum, ideal for pumping corrosive gases and organic solvents
- Integral forced-air cooling
- Very compact and portable
- Designed to back most hybrid turbo pumps
- Rotary evaporator
- Evaporating system
- Vacuum concentrator
- Vacuum filtration
- Vacuum drying systems
- Medical/pharmaceutical equipment
- Laser-gas circulation
ULVAC DTC-41 1.6CFM Dual-Stage Chemical-Duty Diaphragm Pump