G-Pots are the first dedicated drainage trays designed specifically for Geopots or any brand of air pruning pot (fabric or plastic).
G-Pots have multiple formats of use, provide exceptional value and offer design features like no other drain tray.
G-Pots unique tapered design allows maximum air exposure to the entire air pruning pot.
G-Pots include a flat, dedicated panel that can be drilled to accommodate
- 25mm poly fittings.
G-Pots come in two sizes, 480mm (up to 38L/10Gal) and 550mm (up to 76L/20Gal).
Both sizes are 150mm/6″ high and provide ample volume for drainage and controlled medium flushing.
G-Pots can be used by themselves or with a Pot Grid insert for increased drainage and air exposure.
G-Pots lock together to form a stable pot stand and drain tray system.
G-Pots provide the complete potting solution with the
addition of the interlocking trellis (SCROG) kit.
With G-Pots the choice is yours.
- G-Pots stack together tightly for maximum shipping efficiency.
- G-Pots can be used by themselves to drain your favourite air pruning pot.
- Insert Pot Grids to increase drainage in low lying areas (extra 60mm above floor level).
- Interlock two G-Pots for pot stand and drain tray combined (150mm above floor level).
- Complete G-Pot kit includes the sturdiest and most versatile trellis netting system to date.
- Exceptional strength (up to 150kg load), quality, versatility and value for money.
- Base 480mm
Connector 2 Way
Connector 5 Way
Trellis End Cap
Base Pole 350mm